Palo Alto Networks is the network security company. Our innovative platform allows enterprises, service providers, and government entities to secure their networks and safely enable the increasingly complex and rapidly growing number of applications running on their networks.
The core of Palo Alto Networks' platform is our next-generation firewall, which delivers application, user, and content visibility and control integrated within the firewall through its proprietary hardware and software architecture. Palo Alto Networks products and services can address a broad range of network security requirements, from the datacenter to the network perimeter, as well as the distributed enterprise, which includes branch offices and a growing number of mobile devices.
Key Palo Alto Networks Stats
- More than 14,500 customers in over 120 countries across multiple industries
- More than 65 of the Fortune 100 rely on us to improve their cybersecurity posture
- Ranked an enterprise firewall market leader by Gartner in 2011 and 2012 (published Feb 2013)
- FY’13 revenues grew 55% year over year – more than any other publicly traded competitor in our market
- Partnered with elite IT leaders such as VMware, Citrix, Splunk, and Symantec
- Named "best place to work" by the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Over 1,200 employees worldwide
- Global support organization with teams in the Americas, EMEA, Asia, and Japan
- IPO July 2012; stock symbol on the NYSE: PANW
Using a Palo Alto Networks next-generation firewall, your security team can strike an appropriate balance between blocking all personal-use applications and allowing them. Secure application enablement begins with first knowing exactly what applications are being used and by whom.